“When beggars die, there are no comets seen; the heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes.” – William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
The Comet approaches! Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness crashes into the Farmstead TODAY on Switch and XBOX One $4.99! To commemorate this day all other Darkest Dungeon products, (including the Ancestral Bundle) are on sale for 25% off on both the Nintendo eShop and XBOX One Marketplace!
A QUICK AND IMPORTANT REMINDER!
If you own the PHYSICAL ANCESTRAL EDITION on Switch, you DO NOT need to purchase any dlc on the store. There will be a patch coming that unlocks all the content for you. We are just waiting for the patch to be approved for release.
What is The Color of Madness? These are the top line features:
- Wave-Based Survival in a New Environment: The Farmstead!
- Nonstop action! Fight through endless groups of monsters in an effort to reach the comet’s crash site.
- Get lost in Time and Space! Some waves will bring you face-to-face with foes from the other core regions of the Estate. (Courtyard and Darkest Dungeon will keep to themselves!)
- Track your highest kill count, compare with friends and enemies alike!
- Three new repeatable quests: a novice introduction, a veteran boss-kill, and an endless darkest-level wave-based combat experience.
- Bolster your party with consumables obtained from mysterious new curios between waves of combat.
- An All-New Enemy Faction
- The Miller and his loyal workmen have become lifeless husks, consumed by the ever-growing crystalline influence that has spread from the comet across the farm…
- 2 New Bosses
- The Miller
- Thing From the Stars (mini-boss)
- Twisted New Trinkets
- Available for purchase from the Jeweler, a new vendor in the Nomad Wagon. Put your gold away—he trades only in Comet Shards!
- New tunes!
- The Farmstead boasts the longest, most involved combat score to date!
As always we invite you to join our official discord channel and chat with fellow members of the Darkest Dungeon community!
Wasn’t the iPad version also supposed to release today!?
It was! Unfortunately, after we passed our certification we found some critical bugs relating to the dropbox save transfer system and needed to fix those for users who wish to bring their campaigns over or take them back to the PC. We should have it out next week!
When will it be released on PS4 and VITA!?
We are preparing our submission now and hope to be cleared through certification in the next couple of weeks! Hang tight!