For those of of you that have survived the Week of Torment so far, congratulations! You are now able to enjoy Darkest Dungeon for yourselves and experience the ancient horrors that dwell beneath your family estate.
Here’s a couple of things to keep in mind:
- Darkest Dungeon should unlock sometime around 9:00 a.m. PST on Steam.
- In an effort to consolidate bugs into one location, please post all bugs you encounter on the Steam forums.
- Red Hook has been working diligently fixing any bugs that have been found already. Please be patient.
- Remember, this is Early Access. Darkest Dungeon is not yet a finished product.
- Engage the community! The forums offer a great place to share your adventures with others and to share your own tips and tricks for surviving whatever horrors you may face.
Darkest Dungeon has some great music produced by Stuart Chatwood. The good news is that the Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack will also be available today!
- If your backing pledge level already includes the soundtrack ($40+): The soundtrack will be posted to your Humble Download page (the same method you used to get your Steam Key) starting Feb 3. You will have the ability to download a Steam Key for the soundtrack AND download stand-alone MP3s.
- If you added on the soundtrack during the BackerKit checkout process: The soundtrack will be posted to your Humble Download page (the same method you used to get your Steam Key) starting Feb 3. You will have the ability to download a Steam Key for the soundtrack AND download stand-alone MP3s.
- If you haven’t bought the soundtrack but wish to: Get it on Steam starting Feb 3rd!
- And the news gets better: as we add more tracks during development (Cove, Darkest Dungeon), we will update the soundtrack and you’ll get those additions for free.