Well I went into this battle with the following tips:
1) There will be no curios, traps, barricades or night time ambushes.
2) Bring the 3 fancy torch trinkets
3) Bring a MaA to protect the person not carrying one of said torches
4) Have your healer be the person not bringing a torch so they can double down on healing trinkets
5) A map of the dungeon http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/File:Lighting_the_way_map.png#%7Cspoiler
6) Lastly, that the hardest boss is to bottom right.
Thanks for all the tips as always guys. What are your as spoiler free as possible tips for DD3?