When beggars die, there are no comets seen; the heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes.” - William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
The Comet approaches! Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness will crash into the Farmstead June 19th on PC/MAC/LINUX for $4.99!
Head over to the Color of Madness Steam page and add it to your wishlist now; get notified once its released for sale!
What is The Color of Madness? These are the top line features:
- Wave-Based Survival in a New Environment: The Farmstead!
- Nonstop action! Fight through endless groups of monsters in an effort to reach the comet’s crash site.
- Get lost in Time and Space! Some waves will bring you face-to-face with foes from the other core regions of the Estate. (Courtyard and Darkest Dungeon will keep to themselves!)
- Track your highest kill count, compare with friends and enemies alike!
- Three new repeatable quests: a novice introduction, a veteran boss-kill, and an endless darkest-level wave-based combat experience.
- Bolster your party with consumables obtained from mysterious new curios between waves of combat.
- An All-New Enemy Faction
- The Miller and his loyal workmen have become lifeless husks, consumed by the ever-growing crystalline influence that has spread from the comet across the farm...
- 2 New Bosses
- The Miller
- Thing From the Stars (mini-boss)
- Twisted New Trinkets
- Available for purchase from the Jeweler, a new vendor in the Nomad Wagon. Put your gold away—he trades only in Comet Shards!
- New tunes!
- The Farmstead boasts the longest, most involved combat score to date!
- And a bunch of other...maddening...stuff we’re not ready to share!
What about me? I play on consoles!?
We are releasing first on PC, but then will be bringing it to all the other platforms (Switch, PS4/Vita, Xbox One, iPad). We don’t have a release date yet for those, but will be working on it!