Here’s the latest from us here at Red Hook!
- Color Variations: All heroes have 4 different color palettes available for you to choose from!
- Roster Sorting: Sort by stress, resolve level, and more.
- Party Combo Names 1.0: Certain party combos will be named! When assembling your group, watch for the popup and see if you’ve uncovered a named combo. We’re starting with only a few, but more combo names will be added as we continue development.
- misc fixes, etc.
We know that many of you are chomping at the bit for more content, and while we want to get as much new stuff out as quickly as we can, we also want to make sure that what we release is of a quality level consistent with the rest of the game. We have targeted the end of May for our first major content update, and it’s a big one!
- New Hero: The Man-at-Arms – a battle hardened commander with mace, shield, and rallying shouts!
- New Hero: The Arbalest – a field medic and artillery emplacement wrapped up in plate armor!
- 2 – 3 new Bosses! We are aiming to get one new boss in each of the existing dungeons.
- Fear the Dark: New rewards for the brave and the foolhardy alike can be found only in the dark during Medium and Long quests. Tread carefully, however, as such rare and powerful trinkets are not left unguarded…
As we focus our content efforts on this patch, you can expected misc. quality of life improvements, bug fixes, balance, tuning, etc to arrive in the intervening weeks.
As always, we want to thank you for your enthusiasm and support!