QA – 3 Month Contract (Full Time)
We are looking for a full-time embedded QA to work with us as we build Darkest Dungeon’s first DLC: The Crimson Court. We are looking for individuals who are well-versed in the game’s systems and mechanics and have a solid understanding of QA/production pipelines.
The contract has the potential to be extended to support other releases.
- Work closely with the dev team to enact their test plans and generally support in real-time as features are implemented
- Verify and communicate performance results on multiple environments and platforms
- Properly catalogue issues and associated priority, severity, and repro steps
- Regress issues to ensure they have been solved
- REQUIRED: Experience playing Darkest Dungeon. We need someone able to get up to speed quickly, with working knowledge of the game’s systems to better assist them in looking for issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, PS4, and Vita. Other platforms a plus.
- Past experience in a QA role that required detailed logging of issues and communication with the dev team
- Experienced with using various bug tracking systems and test case management programs
- Creative, diligent, and relentless in tracking down issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Versatile and flexible in working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Must have working knowledge of our game, Trello, Slack, Video Capture Software
Location: Remote OK, but must be close to Pacific Time Zone or otherwise able to keep standard Pacific Time Zone business hours.
Compensation: $/hourly DOE
Send us your resume and put “Embedded QA Posting” in the subject: firstname.lastname@example.org