We have put together a new package for the game to help resolve that last few remaining crash issues that are affecting our players. We are internally testing it today, and then will be submitting to PlayStation for their own approval process. If all goes well, and we hope it does, we should have the patch ready to deploy to our users Saturday October 8th. If there are issues we will work to get the corrections in place as quick as possible.
Here are the Patch Notes:
- Fixed crash that could occur while fighting the Hag boss in the Weald.
- Fixed rendering bug causing some monsters appear green or mis-colored.
- Fixed issue that could cause player to become stuck at the ‘Quest Complete’ popup, observed when camping.
- Fixed issue that could prevent a player from selecting the last hero in their roster.
- Tempting Goblet trinket rarity and price now show up properly.
- Fixed a number of other low frequency crashes, art bugs, and UX issues.
- Part of this change was adding another button preview to the Embark/Provisions button as well as Removing the Ability to Navigate down to those buttons with the L-Stick or DPAD. This should help with the common UX issue of selecting a quest.
- Fixed a case where the trophy “Valiant sacrifice…” was not awarded.
- Note: we are still working on other trophy issues and please contact us with ones you didn’t receive but should have as well as details about the game state. email@example.com
We are thankful to all of our players in helping us track these issues and get them resolved. While this should clean up the few remaining crash issues we are still collecting feedback for UI/UX improvements. We read all the post from our community and do have plans to address things such as Back Touch on VITA. However those changes, while important for the long term satisfaction of our players, had to take a back seat as we worked on the crash issues. We encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts and experiences with the game on Twitter, Reddit, Forums, or by Email.